Ryde 701F/41-45 Belmore Street
TOP FLOOR - WATER VIEWS AND STUDY
Beautifully appointed, this two bedroom top floor apartment presents the best aspects of modern living incorporating a separate study, extra large balcony, car space and storage.
- Modern gas kitchen, stone benchtops, with ample storage
- 2 double sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and main with ensuite
- Light filled spacious living and dining, separate study area
- Large bathroom, internal laundry
- Enjoy al fresco dining on the balcony as you soak in the views
- Ducted zoned air conditioning, secure underground car space
- Secure building with intercom, lift access to apartment on top floor
- Short walk to ferry wharf, train, bus, local schools, parks and Shepherd's Bay Village Plaza
- Perfect for the career couple - nothing to do but enjoy this idyllic carefree lifestyle!
- Strata Levies: $750 per quarter
- Water Rates: $169 per quarter
- Council Rates: $275 per quarter
Ryde Suburb Snapshot
2011 CENSUS OF POPULATION: 103,038 (Male 48.6%; Female 51.4%) The City of Ryde is located 13 km north-west of the Sydney CBD and 8km east of Parramatta. The size of Ryde is approximately 7 square kilometres. It has 23 parks covering nearly 5% of the total area.