Gladesville 2 Punt Road
MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT SITE - CITY/WATER VIEWS
* B4 Mixed Use Development Site (STCA)
* Part of Gladesville Town Centre and Victoria Road Corridor
* Views of Sydney Skyline and Parramatta River
* Frontage to Punt Road/Victoria Road - 31 metres (approx)
Investors and developers are offered a unique opportunity to acquire 'Kalua', an original block of four apartments tightly held in the same family for over 40 years. Positioned in a prominent location in the heart of Gladesville with views to Sydney CBD skyline and Parramatta River.
Key points include:
* Site Area of 735 sqm (approx) - B4 Zoning (STCA)
* FSR: 2.7:1.0 and HOB: 19 metres
* Frontage to Punt Road of 31 metres, at Victoria Road junction
* Currently block of 4 x 2 bed income earning apartments
* Proximity to Sydney CBD via Victoria Road/A40 - 10 km
* Only moments to elite schools, parkland, water, with bus and cafes at your doorstep
This property is for sale via Private Treaty closing Thursday, 27 April by 4.00pm.
All offers are to be submitted in writing to Angela Kennedy of AK Real Estate.
Building - Whole
Tenure Type - Subject to Existing Tenancies
Zoning - B4 Mixed Use
Parking - 1 garage, 3 open spaces
DISCLAIMER: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties much rely on their own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
Gladesville Suburb Snapshot
2011 CENSUS OF POPULATION: 10,974 Gladesville is 10 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD, in the local government areas of the City of Ryde and the Municipality of Hunters Hill. Gladesville prides itself on its riverside views and bush settings along the Parramatta River.